Milk is a very essential part of kids’ diet. It is necessary during the initial growing years for kids. For proper growth and development of your kid, you must serve Cow’s milk to your children regularly.
Children below 1 year mainly depend on breast milk. For children above 2 years, you can serve them cow’s milk.
Cow’s milk will provide the necessary nutrients to your baby. It will promote the child’s overall growth and will help in building strong bones and teeth.
It will also boost immunity in your children. Cow’s milk is also known for reducing the risk of various diseases such as diabetes and cardiovascular diseases.
It can also eliminate conditions like inflammation and stimulates growth. Cow’s milk is mutually considered very healthy for kids.
You must give cow’s milk to your kids once they turn 2 years. That will make sure that they receive optimum nutrients for their proper growth and development.
Health benefits of cow’s milk for Kids.
Cow’s Milk is the best source of calcium
Cow’s milk is a rich source of calcium. Children require a good amount of calcium in their growing years for proper growth of bones and teeth. It can also help in keeping your child’s muscles healthy.
Calcium deficiency may lead to headaches and weak bones in children. You should take care that your child drinks enough milk to stay healthy.
Cow’s milk is also a good source of vitamin D which helps in the absorption of calcium. Not only calcium cow’s milk is also rich in potassium. Potassium can also provide strength to bones and muscles. It can also prevent weakness, Fatigue, and constipation.
Cow’s Milk Provides growth hormone
Cow’s milk is one of the best sources of growth hormone. Various studies have shown that cow’s milk increases the level of growth hormone in children which results in healthy bones.
As per the studies, children who consume cow’s milk grow taller than those who don’t. It stimulates growth hormones and helps in the overall development of the children.
Cow’s Milk Rich in vitamin B
Cow’s milk is a good source of vitamin B. Vitamin B is needed for the proper functioning of the brain and nervous system. It also promoted cell metabolism.
Cow’s milk is again a good source of vitamin A which ensures proper development of eyes. It can improve eyesight and maintains it for a lifetime.
Cow’s Milk Promotes heart health
Not only bone health, but calcium can also promote heart health. The proper amount of calcium reduces the risk of heart diseases in Kids.
Cow’s milk can prevents hypertension and helps in regulating the blood supply to vital organs. You must give cow’s milk to your children to reduce the possibility of development of any kind of cardiovascular disease.
Other food that you should include in your Kid’s Diet
- Foods which are rich in fiber like cereals, oats and whole grains
- Nuts and seeds
- Fresh fruits and vegetables
- Other milk products like curd
Foods you should avoid giving your kids
- Fast foods
- Carbonated drinks Such as soda or soft drinks
- Highly processed foods Such as chips, sweets and instant noodles
- Fatty food items include cheese
- Oily or spicy food
- Give cow’s milk to your 2-years old child
- It will provide good health benefits to children
- Not only calcium, but it will also provide other nutrients
Thank you for reading this article, you can also read:
- Childhood Asthma – Treatment & Precautions
- Why baby cries at night for no reason and how to stop crying baby
- Foods that reduces depression and keeps you relaxed
- Benefits of Ginger for illnesses including allergies
- Tips to be healthy and Fit
- Top 10 foods that reduce bad Cholesterol in your body
- Foods that you should avoid during pregnancy
- Breast cancer diet that reduces the risk of Breast Cancer
- Women above 40 years must undergo this 10 medical test